Switzer-CARTY Transportation (SCT) is seeking a Dispatcher for the Casselman, Ontario branch.
The Dispatcher is responsible for school transportation dispatching, coordinating all communications for School Bus Drivers related to the scheduling of route coverage and assigning route changes. This position requires someone with exceptional communication skills, an ability to multitask, and the competence to prioritize the work-flow. Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate:
- Is fluently bilingual (English + French)
- Must have experience working with computers, Microsoft365.
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Can time manage, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to think strategically under pressure, make prompt decisions, and escalate unresolved issues to management in a timely manner.
- Flexibility with hours of work is considered an asset.
At SCT, we believe in the value of diversity and creating a supportive, inclusive environment where our colleagues can succeed. If you’re excited about this role but have different working experience from what is listed, please go ahead and apply. You could be just the team member we need!
Interested applicants are asked to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.